Hello again and welcome to our fifth Quick Quiz to test your little grey cells, as Poirot might say.
It’s just for fun. There’s no prize. It might just pass a few minutes while you’re having a break.
The results will appear on the Chase website at 10am on February 8, 2021.
- In cricket, what does MCC stand for?
A) Middlesex Cricket Club
B) Merseyside Cricket Club
C) Marylebone Cricket Club
- Peter Wyngarde played the foppish author Jason King in which ‘60s TV adventure series?
A) The Champions
B) Department S
C) The Man from UNCLE
- Which US president served for the shortest period?
A) Zachary Taylor
B) James Abram Garfield
C) William Henry Harrison
- What does the S stand for in T S Eliot’s name?
- What is the scientific name for the swift?
A) Delichon urbicum
B) Apus apus
C) Hirundo rustica
- What is Clyde Tombaugh famous for discovering?
A) The melting point of lead
B) A new species of spider
C) The planet Pluto
- What is the nickname of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club?
A) The Lilywhites
B) The Valiants
C) The Iron
- Who is the only British Prime Minister to have been assassinated?
A) William Cavendish-Bentinck
B) William Lamb
C) Spencer Perceval
- Which British city appeared in the name of a 1970 live album by The Who?
- In the TV series Killing Eve, what is the name of the female assassin?
A) Eve Polastri
B) Carolyn Martens