Here are the answers to the quiz questions we posed earlier this week.
Hopefully you got a decent score.
There will be another Quick Quiz to test your wits very soon.
- In which city was Prime Minister Boris Johnson born?
C) New York
ANSWER: 1 C) New York
- US President Donald Trump wrote a book called what??
A) The Art of the Deal
B) The Art of Mexico
C) The Art of Subtlety
ANSWER: 2. A) The Art of the Deal
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel wrote a thesis on what subject at university?
A) Quantum chemistry
B) Neo-Liberal Economics
C) The philosophy of Friedrich Nietzche
ANSWER: 3. A) Quantum chemistry
- As President of France, Emmanuel Macron also holds what title?
A) Duc du Lombardy
B) Co-Prince of Andorra
C) Chancellor of Paris
ANSWER: 4. B) Co-Prince of Andorra
- What is New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s full name?
A) Jacina de Pfeffel Ardern
B) Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern
C) Jacinda Dorothea Ardern
ANSWER: 5. B) Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern The middle name de Pfeffel belongs to Boris Johnson and Dorothea is Angela Merkel’s second name.
- What was the name of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s father who also held the title?
A) Pierre Trudeau
B) Marcel Trudeau
C) Valerie Trudeau
ANSWER: A) Pierre Trudeau
- In which Russian city was Vladimir Putin born in 1952?
ANSWER: 7. C) Leningrad
- Who was the first President of the European Council?
A) Liam Cosgrave
B) François Mitterrand
C) Donald Tusk
ANSWER: 8. A) Liam Cosgrave
- What is the nickname of Zimbabwe’s president Emmerson Mnangagwa?
ANSWER: 9. C) Crocodile
- Who is the current president of China?
A) Mao Zedong
B) Xi Jinping
C) Jiang Zemin
ANSWER: 10. B) Xi Jinping. Mao Zedong was president from 1954 to 1959 and Jiang Zemin from 1993 to 2003.