IF you have a bit of time on your hands, why not try our second Quick Quiz?
Every now and again, we offer up ten questions for you to muse over whilst having a break.
We will put the answers in this Friday at 10am
There isn’t a prize but you can check out how much you know, or perhaps challenge a friend or family member to see who gets the most points.
You could even have a Christmas party quiz!
To give you some help, each question has three options for an answer.
- In which city was Prime Minister Boris Johnson born?
C) New York
2. US President Donald Trump wrote a book called what??
A) The Art of the Deal
B) The Art of Mexico
C) The Art of Subtlety
3. German Chancellor Angela Merkel wrote a thesis on what subject at university?
A) Quantum chemistry
B) Neo-Liberal Economics
C) The philosophy of Friedrich Nietzche
4. As President of France, Emmanuel Macron also holds what title?
A) Duc du Lombardy
B) Co-Prince of Andorra
C) Chancellor of Paris
5. What is New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s full name?
A) Jacina de Pfeffel Ardern
B) Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern
C) Jacinda Dorothea Ardern
6. What was the name of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s father who also held the title?
A) Pierre Trudeau
B) Marcel Trudeau
C) Valerie Trudeau
7. In which Russian city was Vladimir Putin born in 1952?
8. Who was the first President of the European Council?
A) Liam Cosgrave
B) François Mitterrand
C) Donald Tusk
9. What is the nickname of Zimbabwe’s president Emmerson Mnangagwa?
10. Who is the current president of China?
A) Mao Zedong
B) Xi Jinping
C) Jiang Zemin